November 24, 2021
Duration: 1 hour
- To provide an overview of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children 5-11 years of age and its use and administration, as well as timing of the concurrent vaccination programs this fall and winter.
- To share evidence and information on the management of vaccination pain and fear in children.
- To provide models for the operations of immunization clinics and considerations for their use.
- Katie Rutledge-Taylor, RN, BScN, MPH, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Bryna Warshawsky, MDCM, MHSc, FRCPC, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Kathryn Birnie, PhD, RPsych, University of Calgary, SKIP
- Alexandra Nunn, RN, MPH, Public Health Agency of Canada
Resource Rating Breakdown
Ratings submitted by CANVax users for this resource are tallied to provide an average resource rating per category.