November 15, 2021
Duration: 30 minutes
- Explain the October 22nd, 2021 guidance from the National Advisory Committee on Immunization regarding reimmunization of people with previous severe immediate allergic reactions (anaphylaxis) following COVID-19 vaccines or to their components or container.
- Examine the evidence and rationale behind the recommendations.
- Locate resources to facilitate safe immunization or reimmunization of people with severe immediate allergic reactions (anaphylaxis) following COVID-19 vaccines or to their components.
- Stephanie Elliott, MPH, CPH, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Elissa Abrams, MD, MPH, FRCPC, Public Health Agency of Canada
Resource Rating Breakdown
Ratings submitted by CANVax users for this resource are tallied to provide an average resource rating per category.