- There were no cases of measles, mumps, or rubella reported between 2007 and 2014.
- No cases of pertussis were reported in 2013 and 2014.
- The highest number of pertussis cases in a single year was reported in 2009 (n = 25).
- Although the Kitikmeot region showed the highest crude incidence of pertussis in a single year, Qikiqtaaluk reported about 67% of all cases between 2007 and 2014.
- The highest incidence of pertussis was found among females less than one year of age, over two-and-a-half times higher than among males of the same age group". - Reportable Communicable Diseases in Nunavut, 2007 to 2014
Page reference for Vaccine-Preventable Disease: page 23.