"To support Europe in preparing for and containing further potential COVID-19 outbreaks, save lives and livelihoods, and to bridge the period until a safe and effective vaccine becomes available for broad use, the Commission adopted a Communication on short-term EU health preparedness7in July. It sets out key measures in six specific areas." - Preparedness for COVID-19 vaccination strategies and vaccine deployment
- The journey towards safe COVID-19 vaccines
- The importance of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines
- Elements for effective COVID-19 vaccination strategies
- Possible priority groups for the initial phases of vaccine deployment
- Bridging steps: towards widespread vaccine availability
Resource Rating Breakdown
Ratings submitted by CANVax users for this resource are tallied to provide an average resource rating per category.