- For each vaccine-preventable disease, identify those for whom routine immunization is recommended.
- For each vaccine-preventable disease, describe characteristics of the vaccine used to prevent the disease.
- Describe an emerging immunization issue.
- Locate current immunization resources to increase knowledge of team’s role in program implementation for improved team performance.
- Implement disease detection and prevention health care services (e.g., smoking cessation, weight reduction, diabetes screening, blood pressure screening, immunization services) to prevent health problems and maintain health." - Pink Book - General Best Practice Guidelines, Part 1 - Session 2
Pink Book - Principles of Vaccination - Session 1
Pink Book - General Best Practice Guidelines, Part 2, and Vaccine Safety - Session 3
Pink Book - Immunization Strategies - Session 4
Pink Book - Vaccine Storage and Handling; Vaccine Administration - Session 5
Pink Book - DTaP/Tdap - Session 6