NACI Recommendations on COVID-19 Vaccine InterchangeabilityOrganization: Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
June 21, 2021
Duration: 58 minutes
- To provide an overview of Canada’s National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI), and it’s role in COVID-19 vaccine planning
- To provide evidence for interchangeability of COVID-19 vaccines, including preclinical evidence, safety assessments and immunogenicity data
- To outline the NACI recommendations for interchangeability of authorized COVID-19 vaccines
- Annie Fleurant-Ceelen, RN, MScN, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Bryna Warshawsky, MDCM, FRCPC - Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Shelley Deeks MD, MHSc, FRCPC, FFAFPM - National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI)
Product Type: Webinar
Audience: Health Care Professional
Resource Rating Breakdown
Ratings submitted by CANVax users for this resource are tallied to provide an average resource rating per category.
Using the comment box below, provide your feedback for this resource. Tell the immunization community how you used the resource, what worked, what didn't and the changes you made. The feedback provided will help inform the immunization community and improve upon the resource made available on CANVax.
All comments are anonymous. Submitted comments will be reviewed for approval by the CANVax team to ensure it meets content submission guidelines. Please note that although CANVax aims to approve comments in a timely manner, volume may result in delays.
You must login or register before you can submit a comment.