To help public health professionals working during the COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) pandemic, we have created the following pages to help provide guidance in their effort to maintain immunization.
***Access Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub for FREE (limited time offer)***
Elsevier coronavirus and Covid-19 related full text articles and chapters will be provided for as long as needed while the public health emergency is ongoing. Research tools and selected Virology and Infectious Disease Journals are open through April 30, 2021.
Steps to access full-text articles:
- Complete registration at https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/coronavirus-research-hub.
- Sign in to Science Direct at https://www.sciencedirect.com.
- Once logged in Science Direct, now you have Full-text access to all coronavirus and COVID-19 related articles. Note: certain articles may only be accessed through "Download PDF"
Below we have curated general COVID-19 resources.
General Resources on COVID-19
- #30 sec to check it out - Countering the Phenomenon of Fake News
- #ScienceUpFirst - Together Against Misinformation
- BC Centre for Disease Control - BC CDC COVID-19 Language Guide - Guidelines for inclusive language for written and digital content
- Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI) - COVID-19 Vaccine Preparedness Resources for Long-term Care and Retirement Homes
- Centre for Effective Practice - COVID-19: Clinical Guidance for Primary Care Providers
- CUPA-tea - COVID-19 Epidemiology: the knowns and unknowns: Video Recording & Presentation
- Doctors Manitoba - Resources for Physicians-Don't put your health on hold
- Future Learn - COVID-19 Critical Care: Understanding and Application (Course)
- Health Canada - COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
- Health Canada - COVID-19 E-Notifications
- Indigenous Services Canada - COVID-19: Indigenous awareness resources
- Immunize Canada - The CARD System For parents/caregivers
- Immunize Canada - The CARD System for Coping with fears and anxiety
- Media Smarts - Check First. Share After.
- MedPage Today - Op-Ed: Should Those Who Recovered From COVID Take the Vaccine? — A bioethical perspective
- Ontario Family Physicians - Unnerved by COVID-19?
- Ontario Health West - SW Non-Hospital Pandemic Response Table - Guide to Re-Opening Your Office: For Primary Care and Community Specialist
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Chief Public Health Officer of Canada's Report on the State of Public Health in Canada 2020
Public Health Agency of Canada - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Guidance documents
Public Health Agency of Canada - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Awareness resources
Public Health Agency of Canada - COVID-19: Social media and promotional resources for Health Canada and Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada - COVID-19 National Dashboard
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Guidance for repeated PCR testing in individuals previously positive for COVID-19
- Public Health Agency of Canada - People who are at risk of more severe disease or outcomes from COVID-19
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Vulnerable populations and COVID-19 (Multiple languages available)
- The Royal Society of Canada - The RSC Task Force on COVID-19
- United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - COVID-19 Information Metrics for Response Leadership's Decision Making
- World Health Organization - COVID-19: How to put on and remove personal protective equipment (PPE)
- World Health Organization - How to mitigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on migrant workers’ health
- World Health Organization - Science in 5 where WHO experts explain the science related to COVID-19
- World Health Organization - The WHO Academy’s COVID-19 mobile learning app
Last Reviewed: March 16, 2021